Do you have crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth? Are you in need of orthodontic treatment, but hesitant about the time that traditional braces take? Ask Dr. Stacee Burson if Damon® braces in Texarkana, Magnolia and De Queen, Texas, are right for you.
Damon braces do not need metal or elastic ties, as they are self-ligating. This means that you can experience orthodontic treatment without tightening. The Damon System uses shape-memory wires that move the teeth more quickly and that do not need as many adjustments as traditional braces.
Some advantages that Damon braces have over traditional braces include:
– Treatment time is faster. Patients who use the Damon System complete orthodontic treatment seven months earlier on average.
– There are fewer adjustment appointments with our doctor. That means time saved!
– Damon braces are more aesthetically pleasing. Damon braces brackets are smaller than the brackets of traditional braces. In addition, Damon braces are available with clear brackets that are very discreet.
– They cause less tenderness. There is less pressure on the teeth, which means your orthodontic treatment can be more comfortable.
– There are fewer places on the brackets for plaque and bacteria to collect. Oral hygiene is easier because of this.
Feel free to contact our Orthodontics by Dr. Burson offices today at 903-334-8080 (Texarkana) and 800-568-3384 (Magnolia and De Queen) for more information about Damon braces and to set up a visit.